Monday 2 July 2012

I'm back...

WOW. It's been a while. I have not been posting because I have been lazy and lost my blogging mojo. But recently there have been a few great happenings which I thought I should share.

Shame on me for not posting this earlier. I met a pretty nice beauty blogger and we did our first swap! She is super nice and wayyy too generous. I love every little thing she got me. Curious? Check out what's in the cute box here.


I just came back from my Paris and London vaca like three weeks ago. It was great except London was a tad gloomy and my luggage just could not fit as much stuff as I was hoping for! Click here to see my Paris/London haul and pictures.



I went to City Square, Johore Bahru last Sunday to get my hands on Inglot makeup. I could not find a store in London so I had no choice but to take a bus, train and bus again just to get there. Is it worth it, you ask? Read on to see what I purchased and my thoughts on Inglot, my journey, the food and shopping. 


Introducing Yuki. Yuki has been a good friend of mine for like forever. Haha too long I've lost count. We work together, sit just next to each other which is always fun. We always have a good laugh, share our love for beauty, fashion and decor. I am going to bug her to a guest post soon. 

Speaking of Yuki, she and I did our first FOTD. Hahah Yuki! Check it out here. It was really fun. We also took pictures to show you different ways to wear a flower or two


Please check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment