Tuesday 28 February 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Finally, it's here. I've seen reviews on Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters and am dying to own some. 


I find the covers sexy, reminding me of lace-up corsets. The covers match the lip colors so it's easy to distinguish.


The top of the lipsticks are see through which I find slightly cheap looking even though it might help me distinguish the colors when I store them upright. 


L-R: Macaroon,  Brown Sugar

They have cute names and do give nice colors. Some are more sheer while others can be more pigmented. The only thing I hate is how difficult it is to open the cap. The base is too narrow for my thumb to slide the cap up. So what I do is open it upside down. Also, there are limited colors here. I hope they would eventually have all colors here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment