Sunday 26 February 2012

Benefit Haul


My package arrived a few weeks ago.


I want to tell you all about it.


What's in my package?
3 concealers in 02 - Medium
3 cream eyeshadows in skinny jeans, birthday suit and tattle tale
2 of "take a picture...it lasts longer..." body balm

I love their boi-ing concealer, I have been using it for years. It is more costly to get here in Singapore. $40 each! I'd rather do a spree with friends and get them online since there is free international shipping for order above USD125. 


I've been meaning to try out their cream eyeshadows. I got r.s.v.p in a mini jar a long time ago. I thought it was quite nice. Slightly drying and clumpy now I realise after playing around with my new colors. The trick is not to pile it on and it will be fine. Cream eyeshadows work great for oily skin. It grasps the color better.  

My friend Anna and I have been wanting the body balm for the longest time. Finally I got us one each! It does not glisten like burt's bees' body lotion with royal jelly, but it gives just enough sheen. We are so gonna bring our tins to our little trip this April!

No comments:

Post a Comment