Tuesday 3 July 2012

Swap with Ra

HELLO RARA! Im sorry I did not post this earlier. I thought of using the products and do a mini review together thats why it's taking a bit long.

Rara is the best. We did a swap awhile ago and its funny because we live so near.


Remember this box from my previous post? 


I could just remember the time I received the parcel. I was crazy excited! 


It comes with a little note. The envelope and writing paper - too cute! 


Don't you think?

And finally, contents revealed! 


How crazy is this? I love every single item here!! 

NUXE Masque Frais Hydratant
I love how the masque by Nuxe moisturizes my skin. It's easy, just apply and leave on for ten minutes before massaging into skin or removing the remaining cream. I don't. I leave it on the whole night. By next morning, my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. I am interested to try other Nuxe products once I get the chance. 

BECCA Beach Tint
This stuff is a-ma-zing. I love how it smells and how easy it is to apply on cheeks and lips. A little goes a long way. Always shake well before use. 

Deborah Lippmann, Lara's Theme
I have yet to try this. I am planning to bring this fun bright orange polish with me to my next trip. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
This is great as an eyeliner. I love having bright popping colors on my waterline. Green is my favourite colors to wear. How did you know, Ra? 

Chanel Rouge Allure in 37
I am crazy in love with this one! So matte yet so smooth and super moist. Arghh. 

Daniel Sandler e/s in Rosy Tan
A good everyday eye color, nothing too shimmery or loud. I like. 

MOR Lip Macaron in Blood Orange
Fruity, citrusy, lovely. And the packaging. Need I say more?

Bourjois Healthy Mix in 53
I really enjoy this foundation. I switch between my bb cream and this. It is sooo much better than my MUFE. MUFE dries up too quickly. 

And lastly, she actually did this which I thought aww too cute. 


She really put in so much effort. She's such a doll. It's up on my desk at work by the way. 

Thank you so much for everything Ra. Its really a joy to know you and I hope you love the package I sent you. Muahh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment