Sunday 22 January 2012

Review: Hada Labo Nano + Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion & Face Wash


L-R: 
Hada Labo Nano + Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion & Face Wash

I started using these two products since October 2011. Initially, I wanted to try the miracle water from SKII but my friend strongly recommended me Hada Labo Lotion. She said the lotion works just as good and absorbs way faster than SKII. Plus, its more affordable. I gave in and bought Hada Labo lotion and the face wash.

I use the face wash every morning without fail. I just use a teeny weeny bit. It is not foamy like other brands but I think it's fine. At night, I use Face Shop Rice Water Facial Foam since it helps remove makeup as well. 

I use the lotion first every time before I put my makeup on. The only time I skip this part is when I do not have any intention to leave the house which is practically like every Sunday. I also don't bother putting it on at night. I don't even moisturize. The lotion will last me like a lifetime. I use 2 to 3 drops each time and after about four months, not even 1/3 of the bottle is used. 

After about four months of using these two products, I definitely see changes. First big change is that I hardly have any whiteheads. I hardly use a face scrub anymore. Before, weekly face scrubs very much needed because of the visible whiteheads. After about four months of using Hada Labo, I only used my face scrub like twice. My complexion is smoother and feels babyish. It's amazing. These two will definitely stay in my skincare routine and I am excited to try their other products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment